How do I register my business as a Zurvita Independent Consultant?

In order to make this change, we will need the following documents either mailed or faxed to our corporate office:

A completed W-9 form (This can be found by using Google)
Articles of Incorporation.

If you are a CORPORATION, please provide the ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION.
If you are a PARTNERSHIP, please provide the ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION.
If you are a LLC, please provide the ARTICLES OR ORGANIZATION.

Notice of EIN (Federal or State).

You may submit this information by faxing or mailing to us at:

800 Gessner Road
Suite 110
Houston, TX 77024
Fax: (832)200-2709



Powered by Zendesk